Mother of Boston Bombers to CNN: Allahu Akbar.

The mother of Boston bombing suspects Tamerlan and Tzhokhar Tsarnaevso, told CNN Wednesday night she doesn't care about one of her sons being killed in a shootout with police or whether her youngest son is killed in the future. Instead, she wants the world to hear her say, "Allahu Akbar!" From Gateway Pundit:
“If they are going to kill him. I don’t care. My oldest son is killed, so I don’t care. I don’t care if my youngest son is going to be killed today. I want the world to hear this. And, I don’t care if I am going to get killed too. And I will say Allahu Akbar!“

Since the bombings more than a week ago, TIME Magazine has tried to pin a motive on boxing. MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry argued radical Islam has nothing to do with Tamerlan and Tzhokhar Tsarnaevso's motivation behind the bombing and is as relevant to their motivation as a Ben Affleck movie.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/04/25/mother-of-boston-bomber-to-cnn-allahu-akbar-n1577775

Comments

Popular Posts