Boston jihad murderers' mother: Scene of carnage was "really big play" with "paint instead of blood"; sons were framed because they were Muslim.

She certainly has perfected the victimhood pose that we see so often from Islamic supremacists. "'It wasn't blood... it was PAINT': Boston bombers' defiant mother launches bizarre defense of her 'framed' sons," by Lydia Warren and Louise Boyle for the Daily Mail, April 25 (thanks to Inexion):
The mother of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects ranted that her sons were being framed for the terrorist attack, describing the scene of carnage as a 'really big play' with 'paint instead of blood'.

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva was on the verge of hysteria when she told a press conference on Thursday that she does not accept that her sons carried out the attacks in Boston on April 15 which left three people dead and 264 injured.

She gestured wildly, making a gesture of her hands being cuffed, as she sat alongside her husband Anzor. She said that she regretted living in the U.S.

Tsarnaeva added: 'America took my kids away from me. I’m sure my kids were not involved in anything.'

Tsarnaeva earlier told CNN that she believed that the Boston marathon atrocity was a 'really big play' with 'paint instead of blood'.

The father of the suspected bombers Anzor Tsarnaev told the same press conference that he would travel from Russia to the United States to bury his elder son.

The parents sat side by side in the southern Russian city of Makhachkala and denied their sons had planted the bombs at the Boston marathon, saying they had been framed.

Their other son Dzhokhar, 19, remains under police guard in a Boston hospital and is facing terrorism charges which could result in the death penalty.

Banging the table in front of him, Anzor said: 'I am going to the United States. I want to say that I am going there to see my son, to bury the older one.

'I don't have any bad intentions. I don't plan to blow up anything.
'I am not angry at anyone. I want to go find out the truth,' said Anzor, who took off his sunglasses only when photographers asked him to.

He said he would go as soon as possible but that he had not yet bought a plane ticket.
Tsarnaeva said she was still thinking over whether to travel to the U.S. Her hesitation to travel may be based on the fact that she was charged with shoplifting last summer and is concerned that she could be arrested.

However Tsarnaeva said that she had been assured by lawyers that she would not be.
The Tsarnaev family emigrated to the U.S. a decade ago, but both parents returned to Russia last year.

Zubeidat also described a figure known only as 'Misha' - who has been pinpointed as a source of radicalization for her son Tamerlan.
She said that he was a 'very nice man', of Armenian origin and living in Boston. 'Misha' is also apparently a convert to the Islamic faith.

It is almost a week since the Boston bombers' reign of terror came to an end.
The suspects' father has already been interviewed by Russian and American authorities - and will face further interviews when he arrives in the U.S.

Speaking out on Wednesday, Mrs Tsarnaeva launched into a bizarre rant in which she claims she does not care if she or her youngest son are killed by U.S. authorities.

Their eldest son, Tamerlan, 26, died after a shootout with police in Watertown, Massachusetts last Friday, while her youngest, Dzhokhar, 19, is in hospital recovering from a bullet wound to the neck.

'If they are going to kill him, I don't care,' she told CNN of Dzhokhar.

'My oldest one is killed, so I don't care. I don't care is my youngest one is going to be killed today. I want the world to hear this. And I don't care if I am going to get killed too. And I will say Allahu akbar!'

While Dzhokhar was reportedly injured from a self-inflicted gun shot wound as he sought to hide from police in a boat parked in a backyard, his mother said she does not believe this account.

'You know what I think? I think now they will try to make my Dzhokhar guilty because they took away his voice, his ability to talk to the world... They did not want the truth to come out.'
She added that the only reason her sons were targeted was because they were Muslim, adding that she saw footage of Tamerlan being killed 'really cruelly.'
U.S. authorities are on their way to speak with Zubeidat Tsarnaeva in the aftermath of the bombings....

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/04/boston-jihad-murderers-mother-scene-of-carnage-was-really-big-play-with.html

Comments